Brad point drill bits

Weegee, did you cover up the warning label on top of the gearbox? Yeah, the one which states, categorically, "DO NOT SIT HERE". I'm sorry for your loss, nonetheless.

-- Invest in America: Buy a CONgresscritter today!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Boss I worked for in a service station as a kid bought a set of whiz-bang drill bits from a 'wagon jobber" Pretty expensive bits - were supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

When the guy came by a month or so later to see if he could sell us some more the boss told him they were GREAT - if all you needed them for was "drilling arse-holes in balsa-wood teddy bears."

Reply to
clare

HAR! So, did the boss get his money back? or Did he forcefully return them to the vendor without receipt while physically showing the vendor what he meant about the balsa teddy? (ouch)