Brad point bits

I have never had any good results with the brad point bits available here in SA. Always tearout and grabbing on some softer woods. Yesterday I received 2 Forest City bits that I ordered from Rockler. What a difference. Clean holes and no grabbing. It is expensive to get them here (about 3x the price of the locally available) but worth it. Will be getting more.

Reply to
Phil Hansen