FWW - brad point bits etc...

I just got my current issue yesterday. It had a couple of interesting things - a step up from the last few as I recall.

The tool tests always catch my attention. They did a brad point bit test and (to no surprise I guess) LV came in first and made in the USA!

38$ for the set. Nice.

Also, (since I own some Griz stuff) the Grizzly

8" jointer bested the rest of the pack on quality & price.

Lastly, there is an essay from issue #6 on the last page about 'wood-butchery'. I could only chuckle as I read it.

30th anniversary issue & a pretty good one.

If you get one issue a year that impresses you, then I guess that makes it worth it.

This was mine.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Just the Work Gallery each month is sufficient for me to consider it of value...altho they have had a harder time over the last few years keeping the quality of the articles up w/ the demise of some of the old timers such as Tage Frid...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth