box joint jigs. . .

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 12:40pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@etetet.trt (SwampBug) says: I see not everyone knows how "insight" works! LOL! . . .and how ya gonna find a magic 8 ball when you can't even find your T-shirts!

Supposedly, there's about 3 women to every man. The T-shirts are like that, somebody's out there with my share of both.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

Here ya go Ken. For $200 you could make all sorts of stuff! The guy's name was George IIRC and he still hasn't changed his website

thread was:

viewing this thread or website may make the reader nauseous..

Reply to
Greg Millen