Finger joint/box joint jig

If you're looking to make finger joints on your table saw, I highly recomme nd this jig. I know there are many out there, but this one anticipates a lo t of issues and makes the job easy. One thing: I kept a perfectly squared 1 x6 handy to index the cut piece perpendicular to the jig.
https://www.woodcraft.com/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTgvMDUvMDIvMTEvMzEvMzgvNDYzLzg zX2ZwX0JveF9Kb2ludF9KaWdfRklOQUwucGRmIl1d/83_fp_Box-Joint-Jig_FINAL.pdf?sha _9fd98fe2a3ec3e
On Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 10:12:30 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:

mend this jig. I know there are many out there, but this one anticipates a lot of issues and makes the job easy. One thing: I kept a perfectly squared 1x6 handy to index the cut piece perpendicular to the jig.

zgzX2ZwX0JveF9Kb2ludF9KaWdfRklOQUwucGRmIl1d/83_fp_Box-Joint-Jig_FINAL.pdf?s ha_9fd98fe2a3ec3e
Michael, and all, if you want a box joint jig you might try this. I built mine back when the plans first came out and Rockler still had the dovetail metal track. When Rockler stopped carrying it, Stumpy changed the plans t o the second edition.
http://www.stumpynubs.com/incremental-box-joint-jig.html
Bottom, great jig with outstanding versatility.

After making/using several different box-joint jigs over the years, I decided to go with an Incra iBox jig and have never looked back. It is easy to setup and is accurate to 0.001". It is some of the best money that I have ever spent on woodworking tools.
--
Jerry O.

On 4/28/2019 1:56 PM, Jerry Osage wrote:

I have the Leigh and I-Box. I prefer the I-box.