Resin epoxy pour

I have poured a 2ft. by 8 ft bar top that had been sanded smooth. Seal coa t done and first pour done with a few imperfections. No bubbles just not 1 00%smooth on sides and ends. I did second coat and did in two pours a few minutes apart with about 12 minutes between pours. I pored around outside for overflow then finished middle. I now have multiple waves on top and run markes on sides. What can I do to fix this? Should I take sander and rele vel epoxy to perfect smooth with sanding marks of course? Please advise??
Patrick Clawson
On 4/28/2019 12:30 PM, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote:

How thick is your coat?
Be tough by hand; my "trick" when I was doing stuff semi-commercially was to run the piece through the thickness sander with fine grit to get the smooth top...then you just polish.
Requires sufficient material to be able to take the high points off and not go thru the low -- and, of course, ensuring don't start with taking too much the first pass... :)
On something that size by hand???? Ewwww....maybe the idea of the wide plank router-planing jig but with sander in lieu of the router _might_ be doable...