BookCase Update and HDR Photog

That and the version changes are coming much farther in between. Corel already had this type software, I would not be surprised at all if they were simply buying out the competition.

Reply to
Leon

snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-01.dc.easynews.com...

You mean like Adobe buying Aldus and Macromedia?

Reply to
Robatoy

You mean like Adobe buying Aldus and Macromedia?

No I mean like the Houston Chronicle buying out the Houston Post.. ;~) Unfortunately the Post was pretty much immediately closed down and it's employees terminated. That was exactly when I dropped the Chronicle.

Reply to
Leon

You mean Houston's No. 1 information source? It will soon go the way of the [print] dinosaur, not to mention many other major metropolitan newspapers that have already bitten the dust. We used to have a 30 pound Sheltie that would get the Chronicle for me Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. The rest of the week it was too heavy or large for him to get it in his mouth. Now we've got a 14 pound Sheltie that can fetch it Monday through Friday most weeks.

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave In Texas