BOAT BOOKCASE

I think this is about the stupidist looking bookcase I've ever seen. I guess one, in a den, for putting a collection of fishing lures, or reels, might be OK, but for books, no. I've got waaay too many books to fit in one of these, and it would really look stupid having enough to hold all my books.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T