KNOCKDOWN BOOKCASE

Looking for bookcase plans, the older son needs to make some bookcases. Don't recall if I ever posted this one or not. I'm getting tired of rating these plans, so you can rate them yourself next time. I'll just go ahead and give this one a B.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T