MAGIC BOTTLE HOLDER

Uh, no guys, it's not "really" magic. Just the thing for longnecks.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

I used to make these as gifts (bottle of wine included) and a few of my comedian friends would complain that "the wine keeps running out of the bottle". I would use a 45 degree angle for the cuts and the bottle hole had to be drilled on an opposing angle. Most folks who see it are amazed how it works. Thanks for this reminder. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Damn. I just gave away my last magic bottle.

Reply to
else24