Building a bookcase. Not the problem. However, where I want it,
it covers an outlet. Now I don't use this particular outlet all that
in fact I can't recall the last time I did, but looking for
on how to handle it.
1) Move the outlet - possibility - but a hassle.
2) Cut an access hole in the back of the bookcase.
3) Do #2, but also put an extension on the outlet so it will
extend a bit into the case.
4) I could shorten the bookcase - very possible.
5) Put the bookcase elsewhere - nope, no other place.
I'm not planning to put the case directly against the wall, meaning
I'm not ripping out the baseboard. The baseboard is about 1/2".
Have at it. Willing to hear from many as to solve this.