Bon voyage, Luigi!

I have that problem once on the first day if I haven't been on the water for a while. Soon as Ralph gets his due, I'm right as rain.

diggerop

Reply to
diggerop

Swingman wrote in news:f4SdnRAjj_fGsmHXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

First leg done, doing well, headlights or not. No pictures yet :(

Han

spare fuses ... :)

Reply to
Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:dJOdnWfdN5k0I2PXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I have to find out how to follow him ... He said (I think) he has spare fuses in an earlier post. He will need more from the sounds of it

Reply to
Han

Is he the Luigi Dena Ch'o( Zanasi on FB?

Mike Kenefick >

Reply to
Michael Kenefick

Yes ...

Reply to
Swingman

I find it interesting that most men have the same reaction as you or Swing (either jealous or want to come along), but women generally think that I'm even crazier than they thought I was.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Just wait until c-less realizes that Grant's Pass is on my way after having sampled the Pinot N

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Nothing to do with Ralph, as long as I don't go below, and even then it's mainly queasiness. It's just that I need to marinate at least every couple of days or I go nuts on the boat. I can't take being cooped up with the same guys for too long, no matter how much I love them ashore.

Luigi

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Not only spare fuses, but also fuel oil & gas filters as well as a water pump. I'm also thinking of getting a spare starter and alternator. i wonder if they would be cheaper in Vancouver or in the States?

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

C-less doesn't yet realize that Grant's Pass is on my itinerary and that I will be camped on his doorstep as soon i have finished sampling the Pinots noirs in the Willammette. :-)

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

-------------------------------------------- Nothing to do with Ralph, as long as I don't go below, and even then it's mainly queasiness. It's just that I need to marinate at least every couple of days or I go nuts on the boat. I can't take being cooped up with the same guys for too long, no matter how much I love them ashore.

People used to ask mae all kind of "how many" with my last boat.

I always gave the same answer.

Can day sail a dozen, cocktails for six, dinner for four, and at the end of the day, there is room for a bunk buddy and me.

Trust me, that "bunk buddy" was never a guy.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:05:55 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi scrawled the following:

Wonderful! I've been meaning to sight in the new scope on my SKS... Pinot Noir will make an even pinker mist, wot?

I'm just starting to clean up the pad for my family's xmas visit. When are you passing grape^H^H^H^H^Hthru Grass Pants, Oryguns? I'll look for your smoking heap o' General Motors and listen for the telltale sirens.

-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:16:18 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi scrawled the following:

You'll have to take the wine piss somewhere else, Weegee. I don't drink and don't allow alcohol (or tobacco) on the premises. After you've sobered up, though, you're welcome here. (Park that GM beast down the street, though, please. I have a reputation to uphold, y'know.)