big expensive drill bit

James Clark

I already had one like that. Bought the stupid thing & then found out it wouldn't fit in my Delta drill press. Ended up basically giving the thing away. Worst 10 mill I ever spent.

P.

Paul in MN

>=20

Reply to
Puff Griffis

You can find a drill to fit it here -->

BMW

Does look like a proprietary bit. You didn't consider buying a different = drill press ? Puff

Puff Griffis

I remember reading a few years ago about a TBM in use in Los Angeles area. They shut it down for a long holiday weekend, only to have the earth materials expand and seize the machine. I think they ended up just leaving it there.

-JBB

J.B. Bobbitt

blows my mind is that people have actually bid on that thing! It would probably cost $50,000 just to move it.

Reply to
Silvan
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

> What blows my mind is that people have actually bid on that thing! It would

Did you look at the cancelled bids?.......I don't see your name in the list of bidders, what's wrong?? no application??

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN