best disposable gloves for finishing

previous i never bothered with gloves but they are cheap now
but i got a box of vinyl gloves and they are not that good they trap moisture and actually become wet inside
loooking for cheap and good for maybe an hour or so of use then tossed
On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 16:19:36 -0700, Electric Comet

They're all going to be hot and sweaty but I find Nitrile to be the best for finishing, all around. HF has 'em cheap.
For semi-serious chemical / I use 7-mil Nitrile not the standard 3-5 mil. Martin
On 10/28/2017 6:55 PM, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 8:58:35 PM UTC-4, Martin Eastburn wrote:

HF has Nitrile in 3, 5, 7 & 9 mm
The link is for the 5's, with links to others on the right hand side.
https://www.harborfreight.com/5-mil-Nitrile-Powder-Free-Gloves-100-Pc-Large-68497.html
I use the 5's for lots of stuff, especially car repairs.
I wear either the 5's in vinyl or nitrile (which ever is nearby) under my work gloves when raking leaves on cold, wet, fall days and under my snow gloves when shoveling/blowing snow. My hands stay warm even when wet. Keeping the wind off in the winter means that you can take care of "delicate" tasks (gassing up, changing a shear pin, etc.). Things that can't be done with bulky snow gloves.
replying to Electric Comet, Iggy wrote: Actually, I prefer the ability to pop gloves off and on as needed...loose-fit reusable. Polyethylene Gloves are so much better than the skin-tight annoyances...powder-free, come in elbow lengths (just fold-over and secure with a tab of tape), much easier, cheaper and therefore actually comfortable. _Standard Cuff -_ (Amazon.com product link shortened)0I46QZ24&pd_rd_wgCAl&pd_rd_r=1HFABAZDTCMST6YHC50T&pd_rd_w=apxb8 AND _Elbow Cuff -_ (Amazon.com product link shortened)
On 10/28/2017 7:19 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

I don't know what 'cheap' means to you but these have worked out well for me:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
They are tough and long-lasting but, like any impervious barrier, will leave your hands sweating. These are tough enough that I can re-use them a couple of times on a project -- I just hang them up to dry between uses.
Oh, and I always keep a couple of pairs in the car just in case I have a breakdown or a flat tire and need to keep my hands clean.
replying to Electric Comet, Iggy wrote: :
replying to Electric Comet, Iggy wrote: :
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 5:44:04 PM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:

Why do you post so many empty posts?
replying to DerbyDad03, Iggy wrote: My posts commonly get lost lately. The only way to push them out is to post an empty...sometimes 2, as in this case.
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 9:44:05 PM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by "lost". I (we?) see your full post long before we see your blank posts. Maybe the problem is not the sending of your posts but a delay in when you are receiving them.
If one were suspicious, one might say that you are simply increasing the traffic for HOH. Not me, I'm not suspicious.

No, that's not the only way. First, you must stop using those freeloaders at home moaners hub, and get a real usenet feed (or even use Google Groups instead of that crappy homemoaners hub).