disposable coveralls

Anyone know if B&Q or Wicks sell disposable coveralls like these...

?id=17133&ts=21983Postage will be as much as the item if I order from screwfix!

Reply to
dave

?id=17133&ts=21983Not sure if they're "like those" but B&Q do have "tyvek" overalls.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

?id=1> 7133&ts=21983

Have a look at the respective websites??

Reply to
Saxman

?id=1>> 7133&ts=21983

ha ha ha very funny!! Well I never thought of that. Have you by any chance ever actually looked at either of these sites yourself - let alone ordered from them? Make that "??"

Reply to
dave

?id=1>>> 7133&ts=21983

I have looked at both and I have ordered from the Wickes site, they appear to list pretty much everything that Wickes sell, with some items "In store only" So why not as a start look on there? Too lazy?

To be fair the diy.com site doesn't list all of what B&Q superstores stock and is pretty much a waste of time.

HLAH

?id=1|>>> 7133&ts=21983 |>>>

|>>Have a look at the respective websites?? |>

|> ha ha ha very funny!! Well I never thought of that. Have you by any chance |> ever |> actually looked at either of these sites yourself - let alone ordered from |> them? |> Make that "??" | |I have looked at both and I have ordered from the Wickes site, they appear |to list pretty much everything that Wickes sell, with some items "In store |only" So why not as a start look on there? Too lazy? | |To be fair the diy.com site doesn't list all of what B&Q superstores stock |and is pretty much a waste of time.

IME both sites only list the high ticket items, and miss out the DIY essentials such as disposable overalls. BTW Wicks have a slightly more expensive pair of blue/red overalls, which for me have lasted a full working week but are now a bit tatty.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

?id=17133&ts=21983>> Postage will be as much as the item if I order from screwfix!

Have you got a local machine mart ?

sm_jamieson

?id=17133&ts=21983>> Postage will be as much as the item if I order from screwfix!

All professional builders' merchants and most tool hire shops sell them

Reply to
Peter Taylor