Bed Desk Plans?

Hi All:

I'd like to build a bed desk but haven't been able to find plans on the internet (extensive Google search notwithstanding). However, I did find several sources for finished bed desks for sale.

Anybody know where I might get plans to build one?

TIA

Reply to
Irwin Schwartz

Mon, Oct 18, 2004, 11:55pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Irwin=A0Schwartz) claims: Hi All: I'd like to build a bed desk but haven't been able to find plans on the internet (extensive Google search notwithstanding). However, I did find several sources for finished bed desks for sale. Anybody know where I might get plans to build one?

Yeah. Google.

Typed in "bed desk plans", no quotes, and got 741.000 hits.

Typed in "desk bed plans", no quotes, and got 753,000 hits.

So, what ain't you telling us? That you want free plans?

JOAT Flush the Johns.

- seen on a bumper sticker

Reply to
J T

Tue, Oct 19, 2004, 1:50am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Irwin=A0Schwartz) admits:: Yup, if you know of a source.

Yup.

JOAT Flush the Johns.

- seen on a bumper sticker

Reply to
J T

Wood magazine has a lap desk in the latest (November?) issue that may be what you want.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Hi

There is a free plan at

. Just look for "Bunk with the works".

If you can't find it, email me and I'll send it to you.

Cheers Mark snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Mark

Sorry, I should of read the post properly and not jumped the gun

Cheers Mark

Reply to
Mark