blackjack table plans?

Hi guys, anyone know of any reasonable priced or free blackjack table plans? I did a google search on this group and the net in general. The only plans I found were a ridicilous $150, and everything else were come-ons to internet gambling sites. I could make up my own knockdown table, but I'm looking more for a quickie plywood project that I could could just slap together for now.

John

Reply to
JohnT.

I have had the EXACT problem. The only link I found was this one

but I am wanting to build a portable table. I'm going to build a plywood top and attach it to a folding card table. I'm just having trouble figuring out how to do the bumper along the edge. Let me know if you find anything and I will do the same.

Reply to
Eric J. Tidd