Barnes #7 Pedal Scroll Saw

I have a working condition, including original belt, Barnes (Rockford, IL) #7 pedal scroll saw. The serial number is S802 and the patent dates are 10/5/75; 10/13/85 and 10/22/89. It has the original perforated belt and aside from some very minor paint drips is in good condition. It works great. Can anyone tell me an approximate value range for such an item? Thanks in advance.

Chris Ernst

Reply to
Chris Ernst

I have a working condition, including original belt, Barnes (Rockford, IL) #7 pedal scroll saw. The serial number is S802 and the patent dates are 10/5/75; 10/13/85 and 10/22/89. It has the original perforated belt and aside from some very minor paint drips is in good condition. It works great. Can anyone tell me an approximate value range for such an item? Thanks in advance.

Chris Ernst

Reply to
Chris Ernst

Reply to