New Porter Cable routers

I have been looking for information about the new 895PK router kit from Porter Cable. Has anyone worked with one? It seems to have many of the features I am looking for but all I have read about it is marketing info.

Neal

Reply to
Neal

The local Woodcraft store expects them in the middle of December, but they should have product information before then.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

There's some info on Amazon.com

may have to remove the line feed (carriage return) from the link above to get it to work

or just go to Amazon.com tools and hardware routers brouse by manufacturer: poter-cable search on 895PK

Reply to
Never Enough Money