Band Saw Blade Brands

Microwaving can be done without overly roasting the wood. And not all attics are the same. If you wait until its dry you can cut what you need to use right away... But hey, just my experience.

Reply to
aquaboy

For green wood (resawing logs), I have had good results with the Highland Woodworking woodturner blade:

It has a bit wider kerf than most bandsaw blades, so it doesn't clog or bind up in green wood the way most blades do. I mostly do resawing with my bandsaw so I usually use this blade for everything (dry or green).

For a smoother cut in dry wood, the Woodslicer blades are supposed to be good.

Anthony Watson

HerHusband

Hello,

I can't get you Exactly but some how i feel You stuck about which brand you use for Riser kit right?I Suggest go through Band Saw Blades Brand i know it's Costly but it is long lasting You don't need to change again and agai n.after using that you feel it's cheaper then to buy new one again and agai n.

Thanks, Woodford Tooling

Woodford Tooling