What is a Dress Wiper Blade

What is a Dress Wiper Blade?

When I get dressed up, my clothes usually cost more, but for Autozone, all their Dress Wiper Blades are on the cheap end, $12 to 5, though that one won't fit. Now this was a fair price when they sold refills, but they don't anymore. The non-dress are from 15 to 30 iirc.

And how come some brands say I need different ones for left and right, even though they're the same 22" length, and othes say to use the same one. Is this like tires that only roll in one direction?

I'd like to dress my car up. Should I buy dress wiper blades?

Reply to
micky

I'm curious- were you born an idiot or did it happen later in life?

Reply to
Piso Mojado