As much as 25% off Shopfox machinery at J&L Industrial (but read the full post!!)

J&L Industrial just announced a sale for today and tomorrow only on Shopfox machinery...25% off!

before you guys go nuts with excitement, this company caters almost exclusively to metalworkers, so much of what they have in stock isn't really pertinent to our needs. However, they do have a selection of drill presses and sanders which some of you might be interested in.

I'm not affiliated in any way with the company, but I have bought a number of Starret products from them and have been VERY satisfied with their customer service.

Reply to
wood_newbie

Oh...and I almost forgot...they have several dust collectors too.

Reply to
wood_newbie

Actually I need a DC. Sadly, their prices are obscene. Even with a 25% discount they are high.

Reply to
Toller

Their price for a Milwaukee 1/2" close-quarter drill is almost the same as the Canadian price in Canadian dollars.

That place is very expensive.

Reply to
Robatoy

Ummm...perhaps some mathematical examples are in order for you:

W1666 on Amazon = $336 - $369. W1666 on J&L = $436 - 25% = $327.

W1687 on Amazon = $699. W1687 on J&L = $655 -25% = $491.

W1685 on Amazon = $335. W1685 on J&L = $272 - 25% = $204.

Reply to
wood_newbie

True, they can be _very_ expensive. However, I got on their e-mail list, and they have 25% off sales all the time. Given that discount, they can be a bargain.

Without it, not so good...

Reply to
wood_newbie