Anyone remember who made Norm's (commercial, aluminum) shelf pin jig?

I'm not actually looking for the jig, I'm looking for a table saw alignment 'tool' that they also made...

newyankee.com used to have a kinda discussion forum, and I think the manufacturer was listed there, but I don't see it anymore.

Thanks, Heath

Reply to
Heath Roberts

'tool' that they also made...

manufacturer was listed there, but I don't see it anymore.

Reply to
Pat Barber

Reply to
CW

'tool' that they also made...

manufacturer was listed there, but I don't see it anymore.

Might want to look here also.

Leon