Shop made Mortise jig

Am looking for a shop made mortise jig used with a plunge router, which I am positive I saw in the Fine Woodworking magazine recently. This jig as I recall had more features than I wanted at the time, but now that I want to look at it again I can't fine it . Can anybody remember seeing it and tell me what volume of FWW it was in so I know I'm not just dreaming. Thanks.

Vic

Reply to
Vic

Also remember seeing one in one of the wwing mags but can't find it either. It required a plunge router and an edge guide. Here's the one I put together than uses the same basic idea. The version in the article had the left ride stops ride between guides rather than a slot and alignment peg. They also combined the left and right 45 degree supports into one piece that came up from below to allow for different stock thicknesses.

charlie b

In addition to Charlie's here's another one that is easy/quick to make:

plans for it are on FWW's subscription website, well worth the yearly price of admission as there a dozens of plans available, jigs and otherwise.

Swingman

Like this one

Teamcasa

Very nicely made jig. Using the rockler cam-clamps for stops was a good touch.

Alan

Reply to
arw01

Did you try searching for it using Tauton's FWW search engine?

John L. Poole

round corners?

May-Brith from Norway

Reply to