Anyone have a Craftsman 21715 15" lathe?

I just bought item number 130117303469on ebay. It is a new 21715, missing the knob that adjusts the speed. Now, is it just a matter of finding a knob to fit, or did I buy an expensive boat anchor? Thanks.

begin 666 rtCurve.gif M1TE&.#EA" `(`)$``/___^_O[\[.SO___R'Y! 44``,`+ `````(``@```(1

35( Y8PF[#H)QTG$N>SIH5@``.P`` ` end
Reply to
Toller

Post this on the rec.crafts.woodturning newsgroup and I would bet you that you will have some fast answers and probably a couple of alternatives.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Look up parts on Sears.com when it arives. You will need a proper model number, xxx.xxxxxx format. Greg

Reply to
Greg O