Anybody done business with internetlumber.com?

Uh, what was I going to ask .... oh, yeah, has anybody done business with internetlumber.com? Before I commit a bunch o bucks I'd like to hear from *anyone*.

Thanks - Chuck B

Reply to
Chuck

Chuck wrote: | Uh, what was I going to ask .... oh, yeah, has anybody done business | with internetlumber.com? Before I commit a bunch o bucks I'd like to | hear from *anyone*.

Well, hmm, ok - I haven't.

:-)

Morris Dovey

I bought some 8/4 cherry and some 8/4 bubinga, prices were great (1/3 of what my local guy was charging (woodply in freeport LI NY)) i got a free shipping deal and it was dilivered pretty quickly. the wood is beautiful...i will only buy from them, unless i need something that day (then i'm paying up).... i wish i new of a place on LI that has nice/exotic wood at a good price.

Reply to
splinter

Never bought from them but did just notice they sell through Amazon.

Reply to
RayV

It's not on LI but not that far from there. Have you tried M. L. Condon in White Plains? They carry all kinds of domestic and imported hardwoods. (one of the reasons that I wish I hadn't moved away from there)

Reply to
Charley

yes and very happy with them. Ordered 16/4 padauk ,8/4 padauk and 4/4 padauk from them. Only place on woodfinder.com I could find that sold

16/4 padauk.
Reply to
O D