American Geothermal or Earthlinked - anybody worked with either of these?

Would like CONSUMER feedback on either of these two direct exchange geothermal heat pump systems. I've done my homework on the technologies but haven't found much information from anybody who actually has had one of these systems running. I'm particularly interested in maintainence/quality.

Also, if anybody has an installation in eastern PA or central Jersey, I'd like to hear about experiences with contractors in this area. TIA.

-Ted

Reply to
ted