Any clock builders on the Wreck?`

IF you build wall clocks where do you get the movements? Are there any high quality mechanical movements with chimes? IF I take the time to build a clock I don't want to put in an electronic movement.

Any sources for gold leaf "Regulator" glass?

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

stoutman

thanks! I spent a good 1/2 an hour perusing that site. I ordered a catalog too.

dave

stoutman wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Bay Area Dave wrote in news:2d3Nb.701$tS4.331 @newssvr29.news.prodigy.com:

Take a look here:

David Wilkinson

I've had real good luck here:

Jerry Gilreath

David,

Thanks for the link! I found the kit which is very similar to a Regulator clock I loved, which is no longer in my possession.

dave

David Wilk> Bay Area Dave wrote in news:2d3Nb.701$tS4.331

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Dave:

I know Klockit has already been suggested...you may also want to check

and also
Clockparts seems to be low end, and Emperor is high end--heirloom quality stuff. I wouldn't buy Emperor stuff--but only because it's too nice to put into the crap I build (C:

Jim

Reply to
PC Gameplayer

from a store.

Are there any

NO.

IF I take the time to

NO.

Reply to
goonair

Reply to
Jules

Also check out S. LaRose:

They offer a variety of movements, parts, glass, decals, etc.

Reply to
Jim Artherholt