Another artisanal market I missed out on...

John Grossbohlin

Contains at least 20% recycled toilet paper.

Reply to
G. Ross

:)

I'm Just Wondering, though, how would it even be possible to collect recycled toilet paper in the first place? That would have to be one of the worst jobs there is.

Reply to
Just Wondering

"Also available in small batch"?

Really??? Small batch? Another hilarious video. Loved it. I am sending it to my woodworking buds tonight!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

how did you miss out

seems like the barrier to entry into that market might be low or is the whole market in the sh***er

Reply to
Electric Comet

I missed out because he likely satisfied the entire demand for the product... On the other hand, in the time that has passed since I posted that, an associate suggested that it looks like the perfect guest bathroom accessory... would tend to limit the guest's stay. As such perhaps there is a larger market than anticipated!

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

careful sometimes those plans can backfire or maybe clog up is a better term in this case

Reply to
Electric Comet