An idiot and his table saw...

Which is why I've grown tired of this debate.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Because quite obviously you're a complete moron. I'm sure your neuron is lonely.

Reply to
krw

I see your neuron is still lonely.

Reply to
krw

Introduce him to Dimbulb. They'll have 1.5 neurons between them.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You are not only very weak at trolling, but transparently lacking in self esteem. I don't know the reasons for that, but I truly feel sorry for you. Go ahead with your obvious and predictable reply, though.

Reply to
-MIKE-

snipped-for-privacy@at.biz

which IIRC were

.

story...

Apparently it is because there are four McDonalds mear me and the all serve decent coffee very hot. If it is being served cold near you then something is wrong.

Reply to
J. Clarke

More evidence that you're a clueless moron, as if any were needed.

Reply to
krw

'Very hot' is meaningless without proper measurement.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell"

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Hey, that was almost verbatim to what I was predicting. Nice.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Pour it into your lap for comparison

  1. Lie
Gunner

Darn. Please identify the scale, you know like Fahrenheit, Celsius or Kelvin, that uses "very hot" as a marker on it.

But to most people, "very hot" means you have to blow on it before putting it in your mouth, or you need protection before you pick it up, or you don't fiddle around with an open container between your knees while sitting in a car

Reply to
Attila Iskander

To Bunn, for example, on their commercial coffee server SH series

water temperature should be no less than 91°C (195°F)

Are any of these things actually adjustable by the restaurant?

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

It's called the 'Close Enough' scale. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Comparison to what? I don't drink coffee, and it wouldn't come close to a glass of icewater. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hey, so you, like everyone else, already knew you were a clueless moron. No surprise.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@at.biz

which IIRC were

.

story...

Not "near me". I don't go to McD's when I'm home. But yes, every time, except one, I've gotten coffee at McD's it's been warm, at best.

Reply to
krw

Better. pour it into the lap of a 79YO granny. You need to get the calibration right.

Reply to
krw

This is really getting boring. Like I said, you really bad at trolling. Are you as bad at everything else as you are at this?

Reply to
-MIKE-

That's the brewing temperature. The serving temperature (the temperature in the carafe) will be somewhat lower. As I mentioned before DD's required their franchisees to keep the serving temperature at 180F +/-3F. It was one of the tests done during the on-site inspections. The first thing they would do is stick the thermometer into the coffee at the counter (not a freshly brewed pot).

By the restaurant, I believe at least some are. DD's franchisees were responsible for it.

Reply to
krw