Table saw kickback (warning youtube clip :) )

titled "Table Saw Kickback Accident Caught on Nest Camera. Must Watch and Learn From My Mistake."

Seen it, no blood or other detached body parts.

However, if you click on then YouTube will feed you some other videos that feed that fetish.

Like this unfortunate who cut off her thumb. A shill for SawStop?

My Major Table Saw Accident - What You Need to Know! (Not Graphic) - A butterfly House

Hmmm, Where is ya local thumb reattachment place?

Postcode lottery?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Please, if you post a link to a video, tell us how long it takes to view or, if it's a long video, where the relevant action starts.

There are a number of kickback videos on Youtube. Some are the 'don't do what I did' type for information. Some are for practices or jigs to prevent kickback occurring Some are pushing a product eg Sawstop This one by Stumpy Nubbs (4m 33s) analyses what happened when an offcut flies past the operator & penetrates a stud wall -

Regards wasbit

Reply to
wasbit

I wish traditional TV did that :)