Amazing band saw on eBay

38" 6117480054 ...just to show it, rare to see I think.

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

=_NextPart_000_000B_01C49915.56197B50

Any chance you could turn off the HTML?

Your message comes in at 31 lines for three lines of actual content...

Just asking...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Sure, is this better?

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Here's another, these are rrrrrrrrrrrrrreal tools: 3839413713

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Yes, *MUCH*. Thanks.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Yup!

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I'd love to have this but...

So far away. The other saw you mentioned is much closer but I don't have a way to deal with 3000 lbs. I always enjoy seeing these listings.

Alex

Reply to
Dave