Alignment PALS system

Thinking about getting this to have around for the next time I disassemble clean & grease my saw.

't I need two sets (4 total)? Reason I ask is in order to get my Jet contractor aligned I need to wedge the front trunnion all the way left before bringing the rear almost all the way right.

Reply to
RayV

Pat Barber

Go to

who is the maker of the PALS and Dubby Jig. I installed a set on my old Craftsman contractors saw years ago. It called for installation on the rear trunions only. I am sure that if you have a question with regard to your situation he will be able to answer it.

Reply to
pat_edfischer