Advice Wanted for Jointer Fence Repair/Replacement

Found a new fence assembly on ebay for 20 bucks that is used on Delta's newer jointers and disc sanders.

With a couple mods, it works very nicely.

Reply to
-MIKE-

SonomaProducts.com

Tiger Woods said, "The more I practice, the luckier I get." With me, it's the more I google... :-) Things have been slow, so I had time to look. Plus, never underestimate the power of ebay's "Make an Offer." :-)

S> You are one lucky bast$%. Congrats.

Reply to
-MIKE-

SonomaProducts.com

... That works _up_to_a_point. I'd never made a NBA player no matter how much I worked on my jump shot... :)

There has to be a certain amount of innate ability in any field before anybody is going to become top-level performer. Better than just bumbler?--sure, that's something most people can attain w/ enough effort but w/o the physical tools to start with there is no amount of effort that will create a world-class athlete or a Pavarotti or Einstein or...

--

Reply to
dpb

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

I might be indeed....indeed, there's a finite chance by quantum mechanics a bowling ball can tunnel through a concrete wall, too, but it ain't very likely we're any of us going to observe it happening...

:)

--

Reply to
dpb

Old thread, but for anyone else that finds this, I just replaced the rotted pot metal with a large washer. Set it once for 90 degrees and it works.

Reply to
gtygartsr

replying to gtygartsr, Ricksastar wrote: You have pictures?

Reply to
Ricksastar