parts for delta-milwaukee jointer

Hi, My name is Mike and I'm a woodaholic (Hi Mike ;-)I have a delta-milwaukee 37-207 jointer that I picked up last year that works great. One of the sleeves for tightening the fence got damaged a while back and I can't find any parts for it. Does anyone have or know where I can get parts for this old machine? I've checked quite a few different sites, but the new parts are no longer available. If not, does anyone want to buy mine for parts?

Reply to
saw&jaw