Accessories for DeWalt Cases

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy just the inserts for the DeWalt cases. I'm talking about the hard rubber dividers or holders with the dovetails that lock into the sides of the cases.
I checked on the DeWalt website and on ServiceNet and do not even see the kits listed.
Any ideas?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.