Accessories for DeWalt Cases

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy just the inserts for the DeWalt cases. I'm talking about the hard rubber dividers or holders with the dovetails that lock into the sides of the cases.

I checked on the DeWalt website and on ServiceNet and do not even see the kits listed.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Limp Arbor

Seems like a low demand item that cold only be supplied by an overseas maker in pallet loads at a time. If this is some compelling need, buy some plastic chunks and try making what you need with hand tools.

Joe

Reply to
Joe