aagh! how do you paint trim and get it flat smooth and shiney.?

Using a high quality latexpaint, a good brush, and a little bit of Flood's "flow-trol" (or is it Floe-trol) you can make a finish that rivals a spray job. The paintwork on our bathroom vanity and bedroom doors is almost as good as an automotive paint spray-job.

That was Sherwin Williams. I've used their Emerald, Duration, and SuperPaint products with good results - cannot remember which was the trim paint -Either the super-paint or Duration Semi-Gloss.

Reply to
clare

After 9 years the OP has most likely moved on ...

Reply to
Swingman

You can never be sure... some suffer from terminal analysis paralysis. ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

You're still here. ;-)

Reply to
krw

And not paying any attention to the dates, I start reading through the thread from the beginning and boggle at seeing a post from Lew Hodgett.

Reply to
Harold Hill

And Leon ... who answered it 9 years ago. ;)

Reply to
Swingman