A neener and a tear

----- Original Message ----- From:

They finished building a new CVS near me about two months ago... The local paper reported they aren't going to actually open it for business until

2011... Makes you wonder about just how viable that store is!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Around here, Wall-Mart, Sams, and Tractor Supply is on one campus. (all three are in a family tree) There are banks and food places in the foreground next to the highway.

Then on another highway - loop really - Home Depot and Lowe's and Pets...... Target and Office and Kmart and Sears on the other side.

We are down to one hardware store in town and it does nice business. They outlived the big one down town that was here since the town started... Big Tin lost out and shut down.

Mart>> >>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn