A machine question -- on topic!

Yeah, soon after pinching my hand *once,* I fell in love with it. The best part is the shock that takes all the weight of the saw falling down when it folds up. I added a couple casters to the top/handle end, so it would roll, flat, into my minivan.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Just made the same thing for my jigsaw, a narrow strip of 3/4" ply screwed to a wider strip of 3/8" ply, cut the edges off with the jigsaw, line the sole side with several strips of friction tape. Cost was three minutes' digging through the scrap bin for material. Works perfectly. Hold down against the line to be cut and saw, no time wasted looking for and setting up clamps -- less really is more. This device WILL get used frequently.

Reply to
Father Haskell