A Final Question About Milk Paint

What are the lowest temps I can use milk paint? Since it's mostly water, I'm thinking 32F, but I don't know.

Thanks,

sam

I would highly suspect that if the package does not indicate a temp, you might be right. Have you looked at the package yet?

Reply to
Leon

Not yet. I'm going to Woodcraft to buy it tomorrow.

Thanks,

michael

Sorry. Hopped on to someone else's account accidentally.

sam