Subject Author Posted Replies

What is it? CCXXVI
Just posted a new set, hopefully someone will be able identify the first piece, I think I know what it is but I haven't been able to confirm it. http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
29

boxes
Posted photos of some recently completed boxes on ABPW.
3
3

O/T: RURAL INDIANA RULES
I can think of a few other states where this would apply. Enjoy Lew +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE RULES OF RURAL INDIANA ARE AS FOLLOWS: Listen up City Slickers! 1. Pull your...
13
13

staining cherry ?
I pretty much work with clear coating.. Most of my clients prefer it, and if they think they don't I convince them.. But I do have a cherry dining table to do that will need to be stained.. I know...
13
13

Bathroom Rehab Questions
Has anyone here covered the fibreboard and faux oak end of a bathroom vanity with a think piece of oak? I'm not talking veneer, but a thin piece of red oak plywood. If you have done this, did you...
5
5

Re: New Bench
Well i think this is B+D High end tools

Coped Panel Doors
Aside from the typical widths of styles and rails used for cabinet doors, is there any width limit beyond which the coped glue joint will crack when the rail expands? Is this any better with mortice...
9
9

Woodworking at another level
Want to see some of the very best woodworking on a different level ??? Check this out: hat is off to this guy... Please make note of the material. FOUND! Rare Delta CI stand for Scroll Saw!!! - Old...
24
24

Software?
I suggest learning to draw mechanical drawings and then learning to use a piece of CAD software. I have been using CAD software and Optimization software since 1986 and do no know of any software that...
6
6

Finishing a Table Insides?
I'm almost done assembling a Huntboard Table; plans out of Popular Woodworking. As this will be an entry piece of furniture, I'm planning on shellacing the table. The question is about: does the...
4
4

sanding belts seperating
Does anyone have any suggestions on repairing sanding belts that keep separating at the splice?
13
13

Digital Angle (Bevel) Gauge
bought one of these about a month ago when Lee Valley sent me an e-mail flyer on it. I usually don't buy new tools without seeing, touching, and feeling them first to be able to determine how good...
15
15

18 Volt LiIon Milwaukee Deal
If you need or want a new Milwaukee cordless Drill/Hammer Drill, Sawzall, Circle Saw, Impact Driver, Vacuum, Flashlight, 2 Batteries, Charger, and Carrying Case for a very good price, take a look here...
2
2

Spyderco native knife handles
HI I've just ordered a Spyderco Native Knife. I don't like the look of the handle scales and wondered if it's possible to change the scales without too much trouble? Any advice appreciated. cheers DW

F/S: Maple Knobs
Have 13 pcs, 2-1/8" dia x 7/8" high, hard maple knobs left over from a project that I'm not going to use. Would work well for an Early American piece. (That was my use) Also could be counter bored for...