F/S: Maple Knobs

Have 13 pcs, 2-1/8" dia x 7/8" high, hard maple knobs left over from a project that I'm not going to use.

Would work well for an Early American piece. (That was my use)

Also could be counter bored for a 1/4-20 x length as needed, hex head bolt, then epoxy the 1/4-20 bolt into knob.

Now they could be used as screw knobs on jigs.

Took a quick look on Rockler and their prices are obscene. ($4+/pair for a smaller knob)

If interested, $20.00 thru PayPal and I'll cover shipping anywhere in the USA.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett