2 good 2 be true?

Complete Dewalt 20v combo set for $100:

Anyone have any experience with these guys?

Reply to
Gramps' shop

"Gramps' shop" wrote in news:9bb2ef6a-70eb- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You know the saying...

Looks like someone posted a reply about 20 minutes ago that answers your question. I didn't read all of it, but looks like the offer is scammy to me.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

That's the third "bargain" site I've seen on Facebook in the last week or so. The others had the PowerHorse 2000W inverter generator for less than $200.

I wouldn't trust any of them.

Their snipped-for-privacy@outlook.com comes up as a scam:

Bob_S

Interesting. Doesn?t FB check out these advertisers or do they rel y on caveat emptor? I have seen three or four identical ads from different ?sites? in the past few days.

Reply to
Gramps' shop

ely on caveat emptor? I have seen three or four identical ads from differe nt ?sites? in the past few days.

It's hard for them to keep up. Fake accounts, bots, scams...there's only so much AI (and humans) can do.

DerbyDad03

I'd not trust anything on Facebook unless it was personally verified by Putin. Vlad knows what he is doing.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

LOL!

Spalted Walt

Oh, I'm saving that link.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

as of now there is no ai it is just programs made by humans

they do use larger data sets but still

Reply to
Electric Comet

too good to be true just like facecrook

Reply to
Electric Comet

By your logic there will never ever be AI, even after Skynet conquers the world, invents a time machine, and sends in the Terminators.

Reply to
J. Clarke