2 good 2 be true?

Complete Dewalt 20v combo set for $100:
https://www.facebook.com/1830479963680655/posts/1876119202450064/
Anyone have any experience with these guys?

You know the saying...
Looks like someone posted a reply about 20 minutes ago that answers your question. I didn't read all of it, but looks like the offer is scammy to me.
Puckdropper
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:44:14 -0700 (PDT), "Gramps' shop"

That's the third "bargain" site I've seen on Facebook in the last week or so. The others had the PowerHorse 2000W inverter generator for less than $200.
I wouldn't trust any of them.
"ads" wrote in message comes up as a scam:
https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/86085
--

Bob S.

Interesting. Doesn’t FB check out these advertisers or do they rel y on caveat emptor? I have seen three or four identical ads from different “sites” in the past few days.
On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 11:00:14 PM UTC-4, Gramps' shop wrote:

ely on caveat emptor? I have seen three or four identical ads from differe nt “sites” in the past few days.
It's hard for them to keep up. Fake accounts, bots, scams...there's only so much AI (and humans) can do.
https://www.cnet.com/news/facebook-deleted-583-million-fake-accounts-in-the -first-three-months-of-2018/
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 20:45:40 snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net wrote:

as of now there is no ai it is just programs made by humans
they do use larger data sets but still
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 06:43:34 -0700, Electric Comet

By your logic there will never ever be AI, even after Skynet conquers the world, invents a time machine, and sends in the Terminators.
On 7/13/2018 11:00 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

I'd not trust anything on Facebook unless it was personally verified by Putin. Vlad knows what he is doing.

LOL!
https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/531596315.jpg
On 7/14/2018 9:55 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Oh, I'm saving that link.
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:44:14 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

too good to be true just like facecrook