Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping Derby
Anything here look interesting? Sonny IRS Auctions - Lot Listing
3
3

JOAT
It?s been a few years since I monitored the group, and I was wondering if JOAT is still in hiding or if he?s gone to that big woodshed in the sky? I always enjoyed his posts.
2
2

Returning Wood Due To Case Hardening - Would you?
Stick with the video until the end. He offers tips on how to approach your hardwood dealer in the proper manner and armed with USDA Forest Service documentation to help support your request for a...
1
1

Sticky Combination Squares
I've been using a combination square from Empire for years. Last month I was working with my daughter's boyfriend at her house and he said that he never used one of them before. (He works for his...
40
40

More Boxes (2023 Update)
Almost every year I build cutting boards or boxes to give away as presents. I used the Shaper Origin to cut the box joint pockets, the stopped and through grooves for the box bottoms, and for the...
7
7

the rec
Is it quiet here or is my feed fouled up? Me... I've been working on live edge walnut slab window stools, vanity tops and a service window counter top for my sportsmen's club. Seems crazy to be using...
27
27

Curved Deck Framing For Above Ground Pool - Looks Cool
A friend is having a deck built next to his above ground pool. I was curious as to how the framing would be done, so I took a look yesterday. The builder put a beam at an angle along the pool, put the...
14
14

OT: Toilet Paper vs. Gravity - Who wins?
My daughter went camping this weekend. Dropped the toilet paper. https://i.imgur.com/KxJU4mu.jpg https://i.imgur.com/KxJU4mu.jpg
5
5

Cast iron stair tread jig for sale
Looking to sell

have bussiness ceased?
Is anybody there?
70
70

Bessey Clamps (2023 Update)
FWIW Woodpeckers has a sale on Bessey K Body Revo Clamps. Approximately 30% off pairs. At a recent WW show I was advised by a Bessey rep that the Revo has been redesigned and or upgraded. I could see...
6
6

Band saaw blade
For the lazy Susans I am building for my daughters I will cut the 18" circle on my band saw. I need to buy a blade for that purpose. The circle will be about 1" thick. How man TPI should I be looking...
27
27

Wen 14” saw
Will a 52 link chain fit on a Wen 14” saw ( 53 links) ?

Anyone need a doweling jig? (2023 Update)
Speaks for itself... < Ultimate Doweling Jig offers variable spacing and two-axis positioning to locate a set of dowel pins precisely where you want them. Improves your woodworking joinery. Ultimate...

OT - How Many Code Violations Will Fit In A Junction Box?
The following image shows a junction box that I opened up in an 80+ year old house. This house has various generations of wire types, from BX, to fabric covered NM (very old and newer old), plastic...
25
25