OT: Toilet Paper vs. Gravity - Who wins?

My daughter went camping this weekend. Dropped the toilet paper.

DerbyDad03

I was expecting to see an entirely different sort of picture. ;-)

Reply to
krw

It thought you decorated trees with it. ;)

Reply to
Markem618

Now that creates a real problem when camping.

Reply to
knuttle

Well... That goes back to Markem's "you decorated trees with it".

Reply to
krw

Her dog, seen at the bottom of the image, is like "Sucks for you."

Reply to
DerbyDad03