Latest threads in Watershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can I get homeowners insurance without having someone come inspect my home?
Can I get homeowners insurance without having someone come inspect my home? Also does homeowners insurance cover my well water?
2
2

why is there air in the water lines?
I own a 2 story home and have been experiencing air in the water lines (toilet & sink) in only one of the upstairs bathrooms. I have a cistern and pump system. No sign of a leak anywhere in the house....
2
2

how do unscrew raindance head from arm?
No further details provided

pressure switch keeps turning on and off
I have shallow well (spring fed) with 40 gallon non-pressurized tank. Tank was full all the way to the top. Pressure gauge showed 0. drained out about half of tank and used air compressor to put 28...

fortic tank, replacing the element
i can not undo the heating element on the fortic tank

our outside spicket wont turn on, but the other spicket works
No further details provided

Air in outside lines coming from the well servicing the garden, chicken coop, barns. Cause?
No further details provided

my artesian well is LARGE I was told many years ago, its caped, walls are sliding in, mi. type basement, what do i do?
I was told it was a station years ago for people for water my walls are breaking down, hubby and I are on advisability, and I am afraid that a sink hole could happen. We have a pump and it runs 6-8...

stuck delta faucet handle
how can you get it off if it has a stripped screw thing

shark bite fitting
Are the shark bite fittings approved for use in buildings such as condominiums

USED 121,000 GALLONS OF WATER
Water bill increased by 121,000 gallons usage last month. No one stayed in the house.Jjust checking on it every 2-3 days,meter is okay. No leaks or ground swelling outside. How could that be?
2
2

istheir a screen in the p ressure relief valve ,that can be removed and cleaned
on my pressure relief valve there are two large hexagon shaped nuts is there a screen behind one of these ,that can be removed and cleaned

When I turn my water on the pressure is great for a short time then drops until no water comes out.
I recently moved to an old farmhouse with well water. When I turn on the water the pressure is great to start then it gradually decreases until there is no water pressure at all and no running water....

how to hook up well pump to water storage tank
I am wanting to hook up my well pump to a 2500 gallon water storage tank and then hook up the storage tank to a pressure tank. My well only produces an average of 5-7 gpm. . I need to know what...
1
1

All our gray water goes into drywell under driveway. Its now backing up. Are there any chemicals to use on this that will work?
Our drywell is under our driveway. We are trying to put store bought chemicals down pipe in garage which leads to drywell. Are there any other products available to try? Do drywells fail after a...