We have a water shut off valve to a toilet that makes a high pitched noise.

About a year ago we had new water pipes installed though out the house and new water valves to all sinks & toilets. I now have one shut off value to a toilet that makes a high pitch noise. If I turn off the water and turn it back on the noise will go away. Usually happens 3-4 times a day. Is there a way to correct this or does the valve need to be replaced?

Reply to
Colleen