Latest threads in Watershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

goulds pump cycling rapidly
the pressure reaches to about 60psi and cuts off how ever the pressure bleeds of very fast and the pump comes back on when this happens for a period of time it switches off for good it only comes back...

Who makes my kitchen faucet it has a small rectangle left side three pointed crown right side has a capital letter H
No further details provided

Would having a bad water pressure tank cause my water to be discollered?
No further details provided

hose open, water storage tank empty, now pumps water only 1 minute after recycle breaker after 2 hours or more, 2G/m well?
An "automatic timer" on a hose failed and emptied the 2500 gallon storage tank. No water in house. I heard water pumping last night. This afternoon, still no water pressure. Storage tank still near...

Can the triangle leak detector on the meter show 3.5 gal per hour if there is no leak
No further details provided

pump runs when only as little as 1 gal is used
have new bladder tank installed. pump will run from only a toilet flush (1 gal). pressure falls from upper limit of 42 lbs to 32 - 35 lbs and quickly drops to zero ,pump then runs back up to happens...

The floor of the house will vibrate and no water is running, could this be water hammering?
The floor of the house will vibrate/shake for a few seconds then stop. No water faucets or applicances are running at the time. What could be causing this? Please advise as how to research?

no fluctuation in water temp no matter where the handle is turned.
single handle shower. turn on the water and it maintains same temp. no fluctuation no matter where the handle is turned. replaced valve behind handle and no change

water pipes vibrate whenever water is turned on. stops when water is turned off.new pr, new pex piping.
bought an old house (1942) installed new pex plumbing and all new fixtures. also a new pressure regulator. found I had a nearly plugged main water line, so replaced it with pex. when i replaced the...

Do you have a quality ranking for faucets?
Do you have a quality ranking of kitchen faucets?

i need a replacementspray diverter valve for my glacier bay 593-713? where can i get one from. home depot web site hasn't been helpful.
i need help finding a replacement part for a glacier bay kitchen faucet the dicerter is white in color and very small. it doesn't have a stem. it has a small plastic inner piece and a spring on the...

i'm looking for a shower stem # B6183 or S- 1143-3 or an HC-61
No further details provided

need brine valve assembly where do i get it
brine tank filling up need brine valve assembly

Toilet keeps running after flushing.
I think i need help adjusting the chain properly, Im not sure. The flap goes down some of the time and the excess chain does not appear to be intefering with making seal. Also do not quite understald...

well with pressure tank and want to tie in storage tank what do i need
I have a existing well with pressure tank going to the house. Well is shallow and pumps down, so I want to tie in a storage tank into the system.What extra pump or how to tie in? Van