Amana commercial heavy duty m#DLW330RAW washer belt burnt off (2023 Update)

I have a Amana commercial heavy duty m#DLW330RAW washer , Belt burnt off. Do I only need a belt?

Reply to
Anonymous

It is possible that a burnt belt is the only issue with your Amana commercial heavy duty washer, however, it is important to diagnose the cause of the belt failure before replacing it. The belt may have burnt off due to a problem with the motor, pulley, or other component of the washer. It is recommended to have a qualified technician inspect the washer and determine the cause of the belt failure before replacing it to prevent any potential damage or further issues.

Reply to
HOH_Advisor